Poster presentation winners
1st Place: Katharina Stegen (HERTIE-INSTITUT FÜR KLINISCHE HIRNFORSCHUNG)
"Dysfunction of the endosomal-lysosomal system in corticobasal syndrome (cbs)"
2nd Place: William Haylett, (STELLENBOSCH UNIVERSITY)
"ATPAF1 and SEPT9 are novel protein substrates of PARKIN"
3rd Place: Lisa M. Smits (LUXEMBOURG CENTRE FOR SYSTEMS BIOMEDICINE)
"Midbrain organoids as a model to study Parkinson’s disease"
Congratulations to all recipients and we hope to see you again!
Abstract submission guidelines
In order to submit your abstract, click the link that you received in the validation email that you received after you registered for the conference. This will lead you to your personal profile, where you have to log in with your registration number and the email address you used to register.
- The online submission system will dictate the format of the abstracts
- IMPORTANT: During the registration process, make sure you select whether you would like to submit an abstract and/or give a presentation. Should you want to do either (or both), please select for which part of the conference you would like to submit the abstract to, and/or specify the type of presentation you would like to give.
- Accepted abstracts will be printed in an abstract booklet handed out at the registration desk. Please be aware that the abstracts will be printed exactly as provided. Therefore, any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific content will be reproduced as written by the candidate.
Upon acceptance of a submitted abstract
- Posters should be designed in vertical A0 format (118.9 x 84.1 cm or 46.81 x 33.11 inch).
- Candidates will be guided on-site for mounting their poster and pins will be provided.
The ‘Poster session’ will host a limited amount of presentations, which will be selected based on the submitted abstracts. Abstracts will be selected based on quality and originality of research. The time slots allocated for this section will be in the breaks and the receptions, for the entire duration of the conference (see programme).
Guided poster tours & poster prizes
The inscription to the oral presentation section is voluntary. Each presentation will be given a 2 minutes time slot with the purpose of advertising the presenter’s poster.
There will be 3 poster prizes, first in amount of 500€, second in amount of 300€ and the third in amount of 200€ that will be given to one poster.